... for a new born baby of a friend of mine. the baby is due tomorrow. but you know how babies are: never on time!
the mother-to-be and i had decided on unisex colours. at the time she chose yellow, orange and red. when i started putting the quilt together it just didn't work so i ended up sticking to red. i hope she will not be disappointed.
and i gave it some extra appliqués.
i started this project really on time and finished it a couple of weeks ago. and i'm quite proud of the outcome...
for the back i decided to ad an additional strip of the front fabric. the back is a super soft and cuddly corduroy. just right for winter days...
i'm waiting for names, date of birht, wieght, size to embroider on the back.
i'll show you as soon as i know and have accomplished it.